– Provide a further learning step in their Cognitive Behavioral Play Therapy training process
– Ensure correct dissemination and exercise of the model
– Provide users with a list of therapists in the area with proven preparation and experience with the CBPT model.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The course is aimed at:
- Clinical Social Workers Or Licensed Independent Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist
- Licensed Mental Health Clinical Nurse Practitioner
The course is organized in cumulative training modules in order to receive the certificate of professionals trained PLAY THERAPY COGNITIVE-BEHAVIORAL.
The following requirements are necessary:
– Attended at least 50 hours (hours of online lessons/face-to-face lessons + individual study hours) of training with CBPT accredited trainers.
– Carried out at least 10 hours of individual supervision with CBPT experts. Group supervision is possible. Two hours with two students are worth an individual hour. Three and a half / four hours (half day) with three / six students are worth an individual hour.
– Passed an online theory test.
– Presented and discussed, in-person or online, a videotaped therapy session.
Training entitles you to:
– Free registration to the list of professionals trained in Cognitive Behavioral Play Therapy on the institutional website
– Certificate of participation as ” Professional trained inCognitive-Behavioral Play Therapy”